“Good Girl Gone Bad”
Season 2, Episode 2
September 27, 2013
Avery tries to prove she has edge after discovering her friends excluded her from “ditch day” because they thought she wasn’t rebellious. Meanwhile, Tyler tries to impress Chloe’s friend Darcy and Bennett tries to find a use for all of the things he is storing in the garage after Ellen tells him he needs to clean it out.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
Avery: I'm a baddie baddie.
- This episode started recording May 8, 2013.
- This title is a refference to the Rihanna album in 2008 Good Girl Gone Bad
- Avery states that she is a 'baddy baddy' in this episode. Teddy Duncan from Good Luck Charlie stated the same thing about herself in an episode of Good Luck Charlie.
- Mr. Carver says "Brava, brava, bravissma" like from the 2004 film Phantom of the Opera
- When Avery "yarn-bombs" the school, it would have been impossible to knit the lockers without getting into them.
| To view the Good Girl Gone Bad gallery, click here.