Tyler, Avery and Chloe must face a very tough decision when Stan's former owner, Ian Calloway, offers to take Stan and bring him back home to Washington, to be with his real canine family again. Meanwhile, Chloe is having problems getting along with a friend, so Ellen and Bennett try to bring them closer together.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- Adam Kalbursh as Ian Calloway
- Ella Anderson as Darcy Stewart
- Keli Daniels as Kelly Stewart
- D.C. Douglas as Rick Stewart
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Mr. Kurwin
- When Stan talks about how he wanted to be like a person he makes a reference to The Fast and the Furriest and World of Woofcraft.
- When Kelly drops the meatloaf, none of it is on the floor and it stays in the pan.
| To view the Stan's Old Owner gallery, click here.