“Stan Makes His Mark”
Season 2, Episode 4
October 11, 2013
Stan makes a video about being the world’s first talking dog to leave as his legacy, but the parents grow suspicious of what’s on the tape, so the kids must record over it. Meanwhile, Ellen decides to take a job with Stan’s veterinarian, but soon learns she may not be well suited for it.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- This episode started recording May 13, 2013.
- Some media outlets name this episode 'Stan Make His Mark', however it is likely that the correct title contains an 's' in 'Stan Makes His Mark'.
- The episode name references a Disney Channel short feature, called "Make your Mark", where People change the World.
- Tyler references 2005 the year that YouTube was created.
| To view the Stan Makes His Mark gallery, click here.
|Dog With A Blog Episodes|
|Stan of the House | The Fast and the Furriest | Dog with a Hog | Wingstan | World of Woofcraft | Bark! The Herald Angels Sing | The Parrot Trap | The Bone Identity | Stan Stops Talking | Dog Loses Girl | Stan-ing Guard | Freaky Fido | Guess Who's a Cheerleader | Crimes of the Art | Avery's First Crush | The Truck Stops Here | Avery's First Breakup | A New Baby? | Stan Talks to Gran | Avery's Wild Party | My Parents Posted What?! | Stan's Old Owner|
|Too Short | Good Girl Gone Bad | Howloween | Stan Makes His Mark | Tyler Gets a Grillfriend | Don't Karl Us, We'll Karl You | Twas the Flight Before Christmas | Stan Runs Away|