School, smart and funny girls, Halloween
Wes is portrayed by Peyton Meyer.
Wes is an intelligent boy who is friends with Avery Jennings. He also has a crush on Avery.
Avery Jennings (2013-Present Crush,Good Friends;2014-Present Girlfriend)
Avery and Wes are mutual crushes who met in the episode Too Short. Avery immediately developed a crush on him. In Howloween, the two connect over their shared love of Halloween. In Lost In Stanslation, Avery attempts to tutor Wes in Spanish, with the help of Tyler and Nikki. In the end, he asks Avery if it would be inappropriate if he asked her on a date, and she unknowingly replies that it is. In Avery B. Jealous, Wes asks Lindsay out on a date, making Avery extremely jealous. In Avery-body Dance Now they go to the school dance together, Wes gets jealous that Avery is spending so much time with Karl and they reveal their feelings to each other.
Lindsay (2013-Present Friends) In Avery B. Jealous, Wes asks Lindsay out on a date, to which she agrees. He did this to make Avery jealous. This almost nearly strains Lindsay's friendship with Avery but the two eventually make up.
Wes has short brown hair and tan skin. He is tall for his age.
- Too Short
- Lost In Stanslation
- Avery B. Jealous
- Stan Runs Away (mentioned)
- I Want My Nikki Back, Nikki Back, Nikki Back (mentioned)
- Avery-body Dance Now
- Stuck in the Mini with You
- Love, Loss, and a Bean Bag
- Pod People from Pasadena
- Will Sing For Food Truck
- Stan Gets Schooled
- The Mutt and the Mogul
- He likes school. (Too Short)
- He likes smart, funny girls. (Too Short)
- He loves Halloween. (Howloween)
- Avery follows him home from school. (Howloween)
- It was revealed in an interview with G. Hannelius that Wes will appear in a future episode at a school dance.
- Wes made his first appearance since Howloween in Lost In Stanslation.
- He asked Avery out on a date. (Lost In Stanslation).
- He asked Lindsay out on a date. (Avery B. Jealous).
- He has a crush on Avery. (Lost In Stanslation).
- His last name is Manning (Stan Runs Away)
- He and Avery go to the school dance together. Avery-body Dance Now.