Avery Jennings (Girlfriend)
School, smart and funny girls, Halloween, Avery
Wes is portrayed by Peyton Meyer.
Wes is an intelligent boy who is friends with Avery Jennings. He also has a crush on her.
Avery Jennings (2013-Present: Crush,Good Friend;2014-Present: Girlfriend)
Avery and Wes are mutual crushes who met in the episode Too Short. Avery immediately developed a crush on him. In Howloween, the two connect over their shared love of Halloween. In Lost In Stanslation, Avery attempts to tutor Wes in Spanish, with the help of Tyler and Nikki. In the end, he asks Avery if it would be inappropriate if he asked her on a date, and she unknowingly replies that it is. In Avery B. Jealous, Wes asks Lindsay out on a date, making Avery extremely jealous. In Avery-body Dance Now they go to the school dance together, Wes gets jealous that Avery is spending so much time with Karl and they reveal their feelings to each other and they become a couple.
Lindsay (2013-Present: Friend)
Wes has short brown hair and tan skin. He is tall for his age.
- Too Short
- Lost In Stanslation
- Avery B. Jealous
- Stan Runs Away (mentioned)
- I Want My Nikki Back, Nikki Back, Nikki Back (mentioned)
- Avery-body Dance Now
- The Green-Eyed Monster
- Stuck in the Mini with You
- Love, Loss, and a Bean Bag
- Pod People from Pasadena
- Will Sing For Food Truck
- The Mutt and the Mogul
- He likes school. (Too Short)
- He likes smart, funny girls. (Too Short)
- He likes reading and making fun of football coaches. (Too Short)
- He loves Halloween. (Howloween)
- Avery follows him home from school. (Howloween)
- Wes made his first appearance since Howloween in Lost In Stanslation.
- He asked Avery out on a date. (Lost In Stanslation).
- He asked Lindsay out on a date. (Avery B. Jealous).
- He has a crush on Avery. (Lost In Stanslation).
- His last name is Manning, according to Stan's narraration of him in Too Short.
- He and Avery go to the school dance together. (Avery-body Dance Now).
- He is currently dating Avery (Avery-body Dance Now).
- He is one of the only people who has ever talked to Stan, although he was not aware of it at the time. (The Green-Eyed Monster)
- He has two grandmothers. (The Green-Eyed Monster)
- He might be moving away. (Pod People from Pasadena)
- His name could be a combination of Denver Broncos players, Wes Welker and Peyton Manning .